TINGLEY FLITE BOOT 15" SIZE 8 BLACK
A revolution in protective footwear, the Flite Safety Toe Boot is 40% lighter compared to most steel toe PVC and rubber knee boots. Superior chemical resistance to fats, oils, hydrocarbons, certain acids, and caustics makes Flite an excellent choice for food processing and petrochemical applications. This 15 in high boot features a composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 EH .
The cleated outsole spits out debris for grip on indoor and outdoor surfaces. The durable, seamless black upper is 100% liquid proof. Features a Calf-Relief Topline (CRT) that is not only stylish, it provides easier on and off and roomier calf space. Also, a beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain and tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away.
- 15-inch height with composite safety toe and cleated outsole
- Durable, seamless upper is 100% liquidproof
- Slip resistant per ASTM F3445, the standard specification as of July 2021
- Tiny air bubbles in the material keep feet warm in cold and cool in heat
- Aerex 1.5.5® material is 40% lighter for unbeatable all-day comfort
- Calf-Relief Topline™ (CRT) for easier on and off and roomier calf space
- Beveled heel for reduced back and leg strain
- Tread wear indicators to show when half the tread has worn away
- Cleated nitrile rubber outsole provides superior grip on dry, wet, and contaminated surfaces
- Achieved a passing result for ASTM F1671 resistance to viral penetration
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 M/I/C EH* and will not set off metal detectors